Advertising Archive Asia (AAA) is a not-for-profit organisation and this site is created for educational and research purposes. No work uploaded will be used by us for commercial purposes nor will permission or authorisation be given to a third party to use any image without the permission of the depositor, donor or rights owner. This site is the property of Advertising Archive Asia Pte Ltd.
We welcome additions to our advertising archive as well as pieces on the history of our business, but please read our Terms & Conditions first.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By uploading content onto this site, you give AAA permission to archive and display this content.
- AAA and its curator reserves the right to reject any material submitted, now and in the future.
- AAA has the right to withdraw any advertisement, after any period in time, without explanation.
- AAA has the right to move a submitted advertisement to a more appropriate category, add to another category or move the content elsewhere on the site.
- AAA has the right to delete any duplication of advertisements or reject an entry for reasons of quality.
- AAA does not claim any ownership or copyright of images uploaded but by uploading material you grant AAA the rights to display these images on this site in perpetuity.
- I understand that within Singapore’s legal framework, copyright of an advertisement is deemed to remain with the creator, usually the ad agency, unless these rights are legally assigned to a third party.
- I understand that unless these creative assets are specifically transferred at the time of sale, the purchase of an agency or design company does not entitle the new owner to the copyright.
- I am aware that all rights on advertisements cease after 40 years.
- Uploading content to this site signifies that the individual or company doing so is the owner of the copyright (if applicable) or has permission of copyright owner to display this material on the AAA site. The acceptance of AAA of an advertisement by the Curator or staff does not transfer liability or responsibility to AAA.
- I confirm that I have made considerable effort but have been unable to trace any copyright holder or to the best of my belief no such person or company now exists for the work I have uploaded and I will accept the right of any valid owner coming forward to withdraw it.
- AAA and Curator of this site agree to withdraw any material uploaded by a third party on the request of the legal copyright holder within 14 days.
- I confirm that the work submitted appeared in Singapore media or was created in Singapore for overseas media.
- The Curator will assume all credits and details that accompany an advertisement uploaded by a third party are correct until otherwise informed. AAA has the right to correct any errors in crediting based on subsequent information.
- The curator has the right to edit any written content submitted for inclusion on this site and to edit or delete any postings he feels offensive or which may be unlawful.
- Any image that is removed from the site will be totally deleted from the AAA archives.
- AAA does not demand exclusivity for any articles contributed and we will accept material published elsewhere, but no article appearing here can be used elsewhere without the permission of the author.